Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Is Naked Ken Gone?

To simply answer....no.  Naked Ken seems to always find his way back in this house.  For those that don't know, my kids like playing with Barbies.  No matter what, clothes always seem to disappear.  Tried putting some on with marker but frankly, that doesn't work but for so long and just isn't the same as clothes.  LOL.  So, naked it is.  And hey, they are just playing with Barbies like kids do.  I've heard them play house, school, doctor, friends, etc. with their Barbies so I don't mind a bit. 


Our poor Barbie dolls.  Apparently, they are ready for a night out on the town.  In a shopping basket no less.

Then, Nik and Summer wanted to take their Naked Ken dolls exploring.  This is how they rigged them up for the hike.  One day, I know they'll look back on this and laugh and kill me for taking a picture.  But look, they are having fun, using their imagination, and smiling.  What more could I want?  Well, maybe Barbie clothes. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!! I had forgotten all about it. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete