Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blast from the Past

We're going back to October of 2004.  We used to have annual Halloween Parties for our kids.  Mummy wraps, bobbing for apples, pinata, and of course goodies.  Most the time the kids just hung out and played.  Really was a lot of fun.  May have to get back into this again. 


Some of the blondies back then.  Hard to imagine we only had 4 kids at one point in time.  


Alex looks a little strained and Max seems forced into participation. LOL.  


 They all seemed like such babies here!  My how they've grown over the last 11 years.


Even Warren got in on the fun!  Poor guy.


And, I did not escape the tp either. 


Max being goofy.  Honestly, I'm not sure how he ended up doing this with the limbo stick. 

I know I haven't posted about Yana in awhile.  And many have asked.  I will write a post in the next week or so regarding all that.  Some times, life throws  you curve balls.  For now, enjoy the blast from the past pictures.  I know I have.  Nik was wondering where he was.  Trying to get him to understand he hasn't always lived here. 

More posts forthcoming.  LOTS to say.  Trying to find the right words.  It will be hard.  Meanwhile, we're off to 4-H club and then homeschoolers volunteering at a retirement home.  Busy day but good as the sun is finally shining in NC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment