Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Visit with a Friend

Awhile back, we had a friend visit the kids.  They have met her at the Bulgarian Reunion in Ohio and have been friends ever since.  She is an adult Bulgarian adoptee and enjoys putting up spending time with my kids.  It is great for them as they share a perspective that I can't with them.  They have a lot of fun when Ana is able to visit.  Though not from this state, she does have family in this state so occasionally gets to visit.  


Picture of all my Bulgarians and their friend Ana.


Isabelle, Reni and Logan.  And pretty cool they did flag colors with their shirts.


Nik sporting some glasses that Ana let him try on.


They wished they would have had more time with her but we had to leave on our next vacation and she had to get back to work.  Guess I need to take one with all my Russian kiddos.  And the lone Serb as Bojan calls himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment