Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sister Out Takes

The other day all the kids in the yard were outside playing.  All of them.  I decided to pull the girls aside real quick and try to get a picture with all of them smiling.  These are some of the out takes.  What I like though is it is REAL.  No matching of outfits, no hair brushed, sweating from playing in the yard, just plain real.  May not be the best pictures but I like them and hope you do too.


Reni and Sofie in their own world while I try to take a picture.  Summer eating her fingers.


That's not even worth describing.


How hard is it to get everyone looking at the same time?


We're getting better on this one.


And Irina has to put bunny ears on Alyona.  Summer once again not looking at the camera.


I really wasn't sure if we'd ever get a shot.


Now this one I like!  

This was another one that I thought truly captured the sisters that day.  Summer time sisters.

1 comment:

  1. Plus One photo-bombing brother in the door there! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete