- Internet will be down for a week
- Dogs both got a bath this past weekend
- Max's friend is visiting with us a few days
- Need to finish Bojan's enrollment package for school
- Still thinking if I should send Alex
- Done with testing for the homeschoolers. Sending off this week.
- Van has been detailed by Logan. Looks brand new!
- One child has therapy this week
- Max's glasses came in. Waiting on my glasses to come in.
- Need to order Isabelle glasses
- Going to pool tomorrow
- Trip is sneaking up on us
- Need to go grocery shopping
- Need to call Alyona's neurosurgeon (something is 'off.')
- Got our aquarium up and running and love it
- Our rental home needed a new A/C unit. Umm, we're broke now. --those who have replaced theirs know what I'm talking about
- Max's is trying hard to get a job at Revlon
- Downstairs of house is about how we want it. No more painting. Boys are relieved.
- Need to find a basketball and net for the goal we were given
- Making plans for the rest of the summer
- 4th of July should be a blast
- Went through Sofie's clothes. Bittersweet my baby girl is growing up
Monday, June 22, 2015
Busy, busy time so I'll get right to it.