Monday, May 25, 2015

Camp Cheerio-- part III

time to get back to finishing up about Camp Cheerio.  Just had lots going on lately.  So back to the story.  I finished up with day one and all that went on.  Now, we are on day two.  Time to wake up. 


What we do every morning.  And love it.  Simple board, hook and ring.  Making one for here at some point.  Have to tie it to a tree branch though somehow.


Waiting in line for breakfast.


And everyone loves rocking in these chairs while taking in the mountain views.  Gorgeous!


Summer.  Giving me the eye.


And Max waiting for his group.  He was a volunteer for the high school group.  

After breakfast, Warren and I went to class.  Then lunch came.  After, Warren drove to the mountain for the hike and did half the hike.  I participated in the classes and then we all met for dinner.  Well, actually, that afternoon I took Reni and Nik and Bojan around for the Camp Experience.  And that is next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment