Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chaos Manor Is Moving!!!!

yes, you heard it right!  After all these years, our time here has come to an end.  I have so, so many things to say.  This came on VERY suddenly.  This is why this blog has been so silent lately.  I truly have been going nonstop to try and get the closing done.  It will be done next week.  So, so much to say but I must get other things done as well right now.  It has been like taking on a full time job as we are doing this, taxes, the two adoption finalizations, and insurance stuff all at the same time.  I haven't had this much paperwork since my last adoption.  Our house is truly in chaos right now.  I will write more on that later too.  Didn't want you all to think we disappeared.  There are major, major changes coming our way and it starts with Chaos Manor moving.  A glimpse of the new digs.  Better pictures once we move in. 


A sneak peak at our new home.  I think Christmas time will be absolutely stunning here.  


Our backyard.  We have just 2 acres but there is A LOT of usable space where we can have a very big garden and may try our hand at aquaponics once settled.


I think they'll be able to find stuff to do outdoors, don't you?


Small part of the kitchen.


One of the only houses we looked at with the kitchen/ dining area we really need.  Can't wait to take some better pictures next week.  Think of how many of us can fail at making gingerbread houses in this kitchen next Christmas!  

Anyhow, I will update much more.  I do promise this time.  I just didn't realize we were buying a home this year.  Let alone moving to another town.  Warren has the same job. That has not changed.  However, different location for this home so we are an hour and a half away from here.  All about that in another post.  For now, must go get to packing...again.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    Sancy Mehringer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks lovely. I can't wait for more updates when you are settled :)

    ReplyDelete