- Cold here again
- May snow in NC-- Wahoo!!!
- Have an extra friend w/ us this week
- Need to go grocery shopping
- Cancelled Nik's devel. ped appointment (at times you have to decide what specialists are really needed)
- Nik, Summer and Bojan go tomorrow for annual eye exams
- Alex and Reni have soccer this week
- Houseguest, Summer and Sofie have dance
- Teens have youth group
- Trying to raise funds for us to make it to Camp Cheerio this year
- Girls and I trying to babysit to help raise funds
- We are house hunting again (l-o-n-g story. May be moving in April!)
- Found three houses we like. None local so we have bittersweet feelings on moving
- Bojan, Alex and Logan want to do a fast for Youth Group in March.
- Insurance issues (denial claims)
- Both van and car need an oil change
- Need to do our taxes
- Waiting on a court date for both adoptions
- Life at a stand still till we find out about this move
Monday, February 23, 2015
It definitely felt like a Monday today. No one but no one wanted to get out of bed even. But, we managed. Warren went to work as did Irina and Max. Rest of us stayed home and worked on school work. We even missed Homeschool Gym today.