Monday, November 24, 2014

Glue, gum and guts

Trying to find some nifty titles but really not working for me.  Maybe next time.  Going through old pics from this month.  Be prepared for lots of pictures the next few posts. 


Sofie is always into or up to something.  Seriously, she is.  She keeps us on our toes.  This is part of a scarecrow arm.  Glued to the floor of course.


Scarecrow arm though has nothing on the old gum in the hair bit.  Sofie and gum NEVER mix.  Hence, why I don't let her have it.  Instead, she sneaks steals it from her sibs.   Had no other choice but to cut this lovely bit out.  Thankfully, it was at the end.


Max decided one night to practice with Bojan his PT exercises.


Love the expressions on Max's face.  Cracked me up.  One day, we'll get rid of that play pen in the living room.  Really, does nothing for the decor or space for that matter.  Got to love it.  My house drips with the words I have kids for decor.  I tell them all the time when  you all leave the house, my furniture will be white and I'll have a crystal chandelier.  Sure you can guess why.  Dark furniture is not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment