Friday, October 24, 2014

Flabulous to Fabulous

Okay, time to get back on track as I fell off this one big time.  I was doing good for some time and it seemed I was doing good when I reported on here.  So, going back to posting on here every Friday to hold me accountable.  So, locally, there is a FB weight loss group that started.  We somewhat hold each other accountable and meet for exercise.  I have not been able to but that will soon change.  Another lady who is also a mother, checked out a gym yesterday.  Right around the corner from me.  We want to join and go together or at least sometimes together.  They have childcare and I think this would be doable.  So, making the statement here as to hold myself accountable.  I am very ready and needing a lifestyle change.  I want to be able to beat Bojan in a race one day.  LOL.  Oh, that is a whole other post.  Awesome news and will be sharing VERY soon.   Been just busy today and last two days honestly.  Why I haven't posted anything.  A few dreams coming true around here, that's for sure. 

So, I will be setting mini goals for myself and writing here what I did AND did not achieve each week.  I am hoping that and joining a gym with a partner is more likely to keep me in line and eventually, get me in shape as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment