Monday, September 22, 2014

Manic Monday

Busy week ahead for us here at the house.  So, here goes nothing.

  • weekend was gorgeous
  • youth group this week
  • Spanish class/ Civil War class
  • Houseguest has dance/ boys tae kwon do
  • Little guy has neurology appointment
  • 6 of the kids have dental appointments
  • cleaning up the yard some this week
  • house is relisted
  • found some nice houses we like but still wanting to build our own
  • Max and Irina are working all week
  • Little Guy is refusing to nap today
  • kids have been working all day on school work
  • thinking of some field trips for them
  • kids are excited about upcoming camping trip
  • all are thinking of Halloween
  • Digby's cyst on his side is huge.  Vet checked awhile ago but may call her and ask.
  • knock on wood, we're all healthy here
  • Warren's car had a flat this past weekend
  • Warren desperately needs a new car but not in the budget
  • second post for today.  I'm on a roll
  • I've come to realize I'll never be as organized as I wan to be
  • making brownies today
  • not sure what we're having for dinner
  • still waiting to hear on the adoption front 
  • ran out of laser jet ink.  Kids are happy :)
  • Max and I ordered new glasses this weekend
  • Bojan is doing excellent in high school
Much, much more going on.  As usual.  Checking things off our list bit by bit.   List never gets shorter for some reason.  Always growing.  Hopefully, I'll continue to keep up with posts.  I know I have tons of pictures to get to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment