Friday, June 6, 2014

And the Week Flew By

I know, I know.  It's Friday and I promised I'd have my act together this week.  Well, it's the end of school, tons going on and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  So, I'll start with today and work my way back.  This morning, I took some of the kids to a local place called Go Play Outside Now.  Beautiful weather.  Just was a lot of fun meeting up with friends and catching up.  House guest quickly made a new friend and we'll be seeing more of her.  I have a lot of pictures but as you know, I can not share them.  So, did not want you think I only take pictures of Sofie.  But most of the other pics do have house guest in them so Sofie it is. 


Sofie sliding down the regular slide.  They had a water slide going too that she and the rest went down.  Very awesome.  


Right to the animals she goes.  They have two black chickens.  This one kept trying to lay eggs in the stroller.

Sofie, after getting scared on the water slide decided this was more her speed.


Sofie on the tricycle.  

Alyona and Sofie hanging out at one of the many playgrounds.


Someone was there w/ a birthday.  They allowed everyone else in the park to also enjoy some cake and cheese puffs!  Very sweet of them.  


Sofie waited so very patiently for her turn to do Karaoke to Frozen.


She got help from all of us.  Well, no one can understand her but us but for Sofie in that moment in time, it didn't matter.  She was so proud of herself.


She looks like a natural.  LOL.  She had so much fun doing this.

We all had a very pleasant day and great time spent with friends.  We can not wait to go back again one day soon.  Rest of the day we hung out at home.  Going to go to bed early tonight as tomorrow is jam packed full of stuff to do.  Going to Lake Jordan in the morning, having lunch, come home, haul off trash, shower and back to an Upwards Celebration for soccer.  Come home, feed kids and Warren and I have decided we need a night out for dinner.  So, going out.  We can never go far but fortunately live close by to a lot of places.  Can't wait.  I forgot to throw in there work on the pool.  We'll get it done some how, some way.  I will try not to be a stranger to my own blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that all is going well at the "ranch". I've been wondering about Summer's regression. Is there anything you can do to stop it or at least slow it?

    ReplyDelete