Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thoughtful Thursday

About time I do one of these posts!  I like to pick out something I think the kids have been thoughtful about during the week.  Or just from when I can think of it. 


Irina-- Lots of help around the house and  of course my Mother's Day gift!  She did it all on her own.  Went to the pottery place when we were on vacation while we were at the waterpark.  I think it's beautiful!  Very thoughtful.

Max-- took the time to build a bench for my friend.  Did it all on his own.  She gave him the old twin bed and he made a bench out of it for her. 

Yana-- She and her boyfriend helped me out one day by taking Sofie to the park to play.  Thoughtful of them for sure.

Bojan-- Has been helping the younger siblings with things as they need it.

Alyona-- Has been stepping up and trying to help out more with cooking and with her little sisters.



Alex-- Love this.  Alex has really taken to helping out with Sofie.  Loves to carry her on his shoulders and she just thinks that's the bees knees.

Logan-- Painted the outside garage doors for us.  Without us asking him to!!  Very thoughtful.  He really wants to move to some more space as well.

Reni-- Reni thinks of others more than herself lately.  And that is a very thoughtful thing to do. 

Nik-- While on vacation, Nik took the time to take Summer and explain stuff to her at the Bean Museum.  It is quite thoughtful of him to know Summer needs extra help in understanding things and him willing to help explain it.


Summer-- wanted to help in the condo we stayed in.  So, she decided to carpet sweep for us. 

Sofie-- Lately, she has been asking to help out a lot more.  She was doing this when we were in the yard the other day.  Thoughtful of her  to think of helping us out. 



2 comments:

  1. Ahh! They are growing up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a new follower of the blog and wanted to mention I really enjoy seeing your kids art work. I thought Max might be interested in a local (Canadian) artist that my Dad used to work with, he does all of his work in pencil, mostly black and white but some colour. You can see his work here: http://www.timberwolfgallery.com Funny thing is he started by drawing the helicopter engines he flew and now makes a living off his studio. He also produces CDs on drawing with pencil, (http://artsquintewestauthors.blogspot.ca/2009/06/doug-comeau.html) though I'm not sure if they ship to the States. If they don't and you want a copy of his CDs I'd be happy to try and get my hands on a set to send to you.

    ReplyDelete