- Working on scheduling Sofie's PPR
- Logan and Alex have eye appointments tomorrow
- Realtor comes today....wahoo!!!
- Looking for land or an older home
- Making preliminary plans for house and speaking to builders soon
- Can't build our own until we sell this one
- Alyona has recovered nicely
- Selling lots of things around the house
- Vet comes this week
- Speech therapy this week
- My birthday this week
- Ready to change our lives
- Spoke with a wonderful friend on Friday
- Still recovering from our heart break from houseguest leaving
- Kids are healthy
- Having fun trying to design what we want/need in new house
- Kids driving me crazy
- Thinking of future for my kids
- High schoolers have exams this week
Monday, January 13, 2014
Well, we survived a weekend. We made Saturday a lazy day for sure. Though we did manage to go to Sam's and restock a few groceries. Is it sad they recognize you there? Kids loved the fact that I got jumbo candy canes. A 12 pack on sale for $1.91. And delicious at that.
More going on but only so much time to write today. More to come!