- Parents came to visit this past weekend and we had Christmas early
- Had too many batches of burned cookies thus far. (hint, never ask anyone to keep an eye on the cookies!)
- Neighbor surprised us with cookies....not burnt
- We are done decorating for Christmas
- Need to go to Meadow Lights
- Warren was/ is sick still
- It's cold here but no snow or ice so grateful
- Had Logan's IEP meeting this morning
- Missed Alyona's pre-op (one part) this morning due to Warren sick & me at meeting
- Rescheduled pre-op on Wednesday
- Other half of Alyona's pre-op is neurodiagnositics lab at Duke (hooked up to all sorts of wires to see how nerve impulses work & such. Takes 90 minutes)
- Speech therapy all week and now Little Guy gets it at the house as well
- Need to do Christmas shopping still
- House was cleaned to the bone this weekend. Parents came bearing gifts and well, all bets are off now.
- Bojan's concert is this week
- Going to the Christmas Parade this weekend. Yana's marching in it.
- Bojan's leg fitting is this week for a new socket for the other leg
- Calling ENT for Reni so that she can get her tonsils out
- Will most likely have 3 family members at 3 different hospitals at the same time.
- New Years is going to suck! LOL.
- Sofie loves to talk about Santa but is still terrified of the Big Guy
- Wrote Christmas letter but need to finish writing the Christmas cards
Monday, December 9, 2013
I need to do part 2 of the Christmas early post but it is Monday. So, here goes as lots to get to: