Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Max's drawings

Well, this one is a little different.  He did a self-portrait.  It was great but another classmate drew all over it.  Max was not happy and I wouldn't be either.  Classmate drew a beard on him.  But that is not important.  What I thought was cool is Max has never done a self portrait before.  I truly think he nailed it.  You have to see past the beard stuff though.


This is Max.  And no, he doesn't have a beard.  Hoping he'll redo this and not have people touch it.


Tried to get a shot of just the eyes so that you can see what I'm talking about.  He really did a good job I thought.  For a first attempt at a self-portrait.  

We had art class here today for homeschoolers.  And public school kids after they get home as well.  So, busy day and very late.  Need to get to bed.  Will have a bit more time tomorrow to do a few posts I hope.  I have been catching up on appointments, work, and so much organizing.  Actually, quite proud b/c trying to do some of these lingering things for weeks now.  STraightened out a bunch of medical bills & just got on track for some things.  Hoping this streak continues.  Can't say it will but here's hoping.  ENjoy your day folks.  More tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you think the art lessons spurred him on to try self portrait? If so, it's a great rendition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is great. I hope he's not discouraged about the beard, because if he did it once, he can do it again. Faces are very difficult to draw and he did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete