Monday, November 18, 2013

Manic Monday

Very busy week for us all so I'll just cut tothe chase. 

  • Speech therapy this week
  • Sofie likes therapy now too
  • Everyone over the creeping crud that was going around w/congestion and lung stuff
  • Digby finally did get that bath  LOL.
  • Yana may or may not do track this winter
  • One of my middle schoolers is in deep trouble 
  • Bojan made principal's list
  • Alex also did excellent on his report card (surprised me to be honest)
  • Alyona needs to get in gear
  • Having Thanksgiving here this year
  • Planning our family gathering for Christmas on Dec. 7th
  • Our anniversary is Dec. 7th
  • Going to the circus tomorrow
  • Going to an adoption party at Warren's work on Wednesday
  • Making lots of plans for upcoming events
  • Nik needs a haircut as does Sofie
  • Sofie seems to be getting sick.  Hoping it passes quickly
  • Need to catch up on blog stuff
  • getting more organized day by day
More than all this going on but I really need to get things together tonight.   Kids brought me all sorts of paper work.  Hope everyone has a great week.  Doubt I'll get to write tomorrow but Wednesday should bring some circus pictures I hope!  And adoption party pics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment