- Speech therapy this week
- Art class this week
- selling stuff around the house (aka...clearing clutter)
- kids had a blast at the campgrounds and requested we go back
- RV needs maintenance
- Sofie has an MRI this week
- Halloween this week
- May go to Marbles Museum tomorrow
- Trying to readjust some kids' attitudes lately (teens)
- Behind on blog
- Broom broke yet again and I REFUSE to buy a new one till payday. Seriously, they break at least 1 to 2 brooms every single month. Getting tired of the broom situation. Suggestions welcomed. Think they're doing it on purpose to try to get out of sweeping. LOL.
- Max built a chair
- Wicked sinus headache today
- Going to Summer's party this week
- Bojan has a band thing Friday night
- Yana was cleared to re-enter activities again via doc (from passing out at meet incident)
- Trying to schedule everything the next few months
- Have plans for the weekend but kind of want a break so we'll see
- Sorting everyone's clothes this week so it looks just plain bad in here. I know it's a process but hate it every year.
- Max is working this week
- Irina is still at her job
- Yana wants to find a job
- House guest broke a glass today. Understand, we have glasses broken by various kids almost every single day here. Hence, why there is so much plastic in this house now. LOL.
- Looking forward to cooler weather soon
- Need to cancel some Shriners appointments. Alyona's surgery will be at Duke. We are on a timeline and just can't wait.
- Someone hacked our bank account. New cards issued, bank caught mistakes. Thank you SECU!
Monday, October 28, 2013
Busy week ahead but aren't they all? Here goes: