Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Manic Monday

Yes, it's that day of the week again so here goes:

  • Went to doc today.  Congestion type infection.  Antibiotics for me.
  • Art classes this week
  • Speech this week
  • Camp Woodbine this weekend (can't wait!)
  • Piles and piles and piles of applesauce, apple butter, and apple anything to make
  • Piles and piles and piles of banana bread to make
  • Made 8 loaves this evening of banana bread and 2 dozen muffins
  • Need to put second coat on coffee table
  • Ready to pull two kids out of public school (not sure how much more I can take)
  • Ready for our camping trip next weekend
  • Aqua NC raised our rates 21.5 %!!  
  • Little One is getting more gifts this week so she should be thrilled
  • Thanksgiving here this year if anyone would like to join us
  • Warren forgot the ipad password he just redid on there.  Lost everything.
  • Never did get the Halloween decorations out this year
  • Need to get costumes for all the kids ready so we know what we have and don't have
Okay, I see I started this thing and never finished.  So, leaving unfinished for sake of time.  LOL.  And of course, before it hits next Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,
    I do hope you get better soon.
    I'm so so SO impressed by the way you are able to keep everything and everyone together despite feeling under the weather. You are my heroine!

    Such bad luck Warren forgot the iPad pass word. Hope it comes back to him, it's the worst having to get everything that was on the pad together again.
    I'm using an app to store all my user names, passwords and such, it works great - as long as I remember to add/edit them ;-) There are such a hideous amount of passwords you have to have if you, like me, are an "online person"

    Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

    Nellie (stalker in Sweden)

    ReplyDelete