Saturday, September 21, 2013

Just goofing around

Today was the laziest day we've had yet.  We meant to do a bunch of things today but all of us got up and honestly didn't feel like doing a thing.  So, we didn't.  I feel every once in awhile, you just need to rest.  I look around here and wonder what our social worker will think Monday.  Hopefully, tomorrow, we won't be as lazy.  I did manage to post a few things for sale to help clear our clutter and make a few dollars.  Hey, if it's just sitting and taking up space in a closet, time to let it go.  I know I could never be a hoarder.  It would truly drive me insane.  But, other than that, I did nothing.  And none of us felt guilty though now we all realize tomorrow we'll be working harder than ever to clean up, do laundry and get ready for surgery/ school week.  No biggie.  For now, thought I'd just share a few pics of the kids. 


 Ignore the mess in the closets but they were cleaning their rooms.  I just liked how Alyona was goofing off behind her when I took the picture.


Nik proudly holding up dental x-rays.  They are Summer's teeth.  Little One doing her own thing in the background.


My kids absolutely LOVE these shopping carts.  They have this one and a plastic one our friend bought us this year.  They literally use the two carts every single day.


Summer being goofy with the pool noodles.  Pool is closed now so they are finding other ways to entertain themselves.

More pics to come.  Answering emails on things i posted for sale so need to get back to that.  Tomorrow is a big day.  I have a daughter turning 18 years old.  More on that tomorrow as well!  I'm too young to have kids this old.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment