Wednesday, August 7, 2013

He's baaack

Who you ask?  Why Naked Ken of course.  For sure I thought this guy had disappeared after our vacation but nope.  We keep finding him everywhere. 


Somehow Naked Ken can now apparently fly up in the air.  Here he is pinned above the archway in teh living room.  What lovely decor we have here now.


Not sure if Naked Ken had one too many or what but as I was pulling weeds in the sidewalk, I discovered him face down.  


Naked Ken now has a buddy.  Hey, at least this one has clothes on...for the moment.  Not to be out done, this was on the other archway.  Hey, at least he's symmetrical.


Truly, wasn't sure I'd even be allowed to post this one.  Summer and Nik were so proud to call me over to see the swing they built for Barbie.  It was all I could do not to crack up.  Of course she is naked.  Though it looks more like pole dancing, I assure you, they just built her a swing.  LOL.  They even demonstrated how it swings back and forth.  Really?!  Again, all I could do not to fall over laughing.  I held it together as best I could and said wow, what a great swing.  BTW, they have this connected to the top of hte stairs.  I did make them take it down much to their dismay.  Don't you love the clutter in the background.  I'm clearing off shelves, one by one.  

Hey, at least my kids are being creative even if it looks a little, shall we say odd.  If you don't make a big deal of it, they're none the wiser.  They make all sorts of things.  Just some days, you have to wonder about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment