Monday, August 26, 2013

Family pictures...finally

The other day we went to a local location to get a family picture done.  Allison Prescott Photography did the pictures.  She was fantastic w/ trying to get all the kids to look and smile at the same time.  Trust me, that takes some doing.  I wish I could show you all of them but at this time, I can't show Little One till things are all finalized.  Need to check on that status as well. Anyhow, give you a few shots so you can see some of the kiddos.


These 5 can find trouble in the middle of a desert.  I guarantee it.


Reni has come such a long, long way in such a short time.  Her world is wide open!


My first adult child.  Very hard to believe the years have gone this quickly.


Summer is very ready to start kindergarten.  She's going to give them a run for their money!


Alyona is getting so grown up.


One of his last days on that leg.  Notice, he couldn't even put it down at the time.  Hurt too badly.  Not any more! 

My now newest teenager.


Nik is becoming quite the young man.  He idolizes his big brothers.


Another teen here.  The teens outnumber the toddlers here.  Not sure that's fair.


Max, getting ready to enter his senior year of high school.  Wonder what the future will be for him.


Kids just hanging out and goofing off.


More goofing around waiting between shots.  What you don't know is this was a race against time as horrible weather started happening.  It was crazy to say the least.



Summer in a dress my grandmother made for me when I was little.


Summer, my Bulgarian cutie.  And no, she does not have mascara on.  That is all natural.


Alex catching rain drops after the storm was starting.  After this, it was a torrential down pour.


Yana, posing by a wagon wheel.  I'll probably get a "MOM!" for posting it but oh well.  

I want to thank Allison Prescott Photography for taking the time to take some shots of our family.  They have quite the patience.  Boys and pictures never mix well.  LOL.  Thanks for letting me share a few.  Kids are growing up fast.  I'll have to get another portrait done for Christmas for sure.  Enjoy your day.  Little kids are up from a nap so time to go outside and play a bit.  Waiting for Bojan's bus to arrive home next. 

1 comment:

  1. How cute they al are. And they are growing os fast. Enjoy them while they are still all home.

    ReplyDelete