Wednesday, July 17, 2013

S'more please

A little while back, I promised the kids s'mores.  Trouble was, for about 2 weeks straight, NC was having a horrible time with rain.  Torrential down pours in fact.  Was rough.  Couldn't let it go on, especially w/ Hershey bars sitting out in the open.  LOL.  So, did the next best thing and had s'mores in the microwave.  I know it's not the same as a fire pit but they liked it just the same. 


I think this was eaten in record time!


Reni is making sure she gets every last bit of chocolatey goodness.  Alyona is testing out that marshmallow taste.


 Mmm, makes me want to go makes some more of these things!  The kids love watching them blow up in the microwave. 


They all had marshmallows everywhere by the end of this.


Yes, I'd say it's a success....fire pit or no fire pit.  Summer sure didn't care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment