Thursday, April 25, 2013

They ask me why?!

Some of you may be able to relate to this with teenage boys. 


My teenage sons could not understand why I was mad.  Really?!  They couldn't get it.  If you see a tent in the front yard one day, you may soon realize what happened.  How hard can it possibly be to put this stuff away?  And this is only a small part of the room.  It's an L shape.  They can't even play pool as the table is covered w/ stuff.  Sad part is, this pic was taken after they had started to clean it.  URGHH!!!  Max has always been messy.  Yes, even when we got him years ago.  Normally, orphanage kids come home and are beyond neat and tidy and line up shoes and everything else.   Not Max.  My other boys were neat and then I think he rubbed off on them somehow.  LOL.  Or, they all just did this on their own.  Probably a combo.  All I know is this needs to end.  I don't even walk in there any more b/c I think I may explode.  Girls, not an issue.  Boys, horrible.  Boys are just a few piles away from being on hoarders.  Or make a new show...world's dirtiest places.  And they have the audacity to ask me why I'm angry.  Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment