Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Catching up

I know I have a pile of things to catch up on.  This one will be quick.  Yes, we're still alive.  Yes, we still have a lot going on.  Yes, the kids are fine.  In fact, Summer learned to ride her bike today!  So proud of her.  It has been a beyond hectic week trying to tie up everything for a homestudy.  Much going on here but we're getting things done.  Bojan has concerts coming up next week.  Soccer is still in full swing.  Planning for many trips, field trips, etc. is taking place.  Going to a Civil War battlefield next week.  Possibly going to the park this week.  Anyhow, just saying hello and do promise many, many posts forthcoming.  I'm ready to catch up, ready to tell a little of what's happening around here and ready for Camp Cheerio in May.  It's the end of the year and really need to get cracking on testing for the homeschoolers.  I haven't even ordered it yet!  On my top to do list soon to be sure.  Be interesting to see how Logan and Reni do.  First time for them testing.   I couldn't do it last year b/c they'd only been in the country a few months and didn't have enough language.  Still debating whether to put Logan, Alex and Alyona in middle school next year.  Lots and lots to think about with that decision.  If it happens, I'd only be homeschooling 3 of them w/ 2 littles home as well.  Tons of one on one which would be great for them.  We'll see.  Just touching base on here and working on many, many, many more posts.  Be ready.  I have a lot to say!  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment