Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hit and hit hard...

with a nasty stomach bug going through this house.  I would not wish this on anyone.  So far, Logan, Alex, myself, Little One, Max, Yana, Warren, and Bojan.  That is thus far.  I am hoping this is IT but no telling.  So, posts have been null and void b/c truly, it is all I can do to keep up with the house at this point.  But, yesterday was the first time despite people still being sick, that I could function normally and get a hold of this house. 

And yesterday, I get a call from the school.  From the librarian.  Max works in there during school.  Apparently, Max has decided to go to the prom...this Thursday people!  This Thursday.  My son.  I've asked him probably a dozen times if he was going or wanted to go and the answer was always no so I dropped it.  Now, literally days before and I have to scramble.  So, tonight after soccer we went to TJMaxx and found a great tie for him.  I order the corsage earlier today.  Hey, at least I used to work in a florist shop so I know how to do that and who to order from.  Found him shoes to wear and his suit.  Trouble is, he was sick today.  Fine now though.  But no way to get the pants tailored in time.  Warren is going to try to work some magic tomorrow night.  I am not the sewer in the family as I never got to learn.  Whereas Warren's grandmother taught him.  Thankful for that.  Arrangements are being made for who's driving whom.  Think we got it all even though we've all been out of it lately.  This is our first prom you know. 

Max turns 18yo tomorrow. I'll have to do a post on that for sure.  Warren has to go to the dentist tomorrow.  Been a busy, busy past few days.  I really thought spring would slow us down a bit but I was very wrong.  Now that we're on the mends here, more to catch up on.  I also had a broken computer till Warren could fix it.  Off to do a bit more paper work this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment