Sunday, March 31, 2013

Goodie basket

For Easter, we stopped doing individual baskets when we reached 7 kids.  Really, candy is not cheap and frankly not all that great for you.  Not that we don't eat it.  You all know way better than that.  Just my kids are really outdoorsy type kids and wanted to give them something to reflect that.  So, we started getting one big bucket a few years back.  This year, we used a giant planter which this week I'll put in the yard.  We stack it with a mix of goodies and play things. 


A close up of a tier of gumballs.  Found them at Sam's and they really are pretty.


That's my extra large planter for outside.  My $1 yardsale find years ago is literally disintegrating.  Figured it was time for a new one.  Loaded it up w/ a big ball at the bottom, air rockets, paddle ball set, sand bucket and toys, and quite a bit of chocolate and gum.


A friend of mine called me up and asked if I wanted some chocolate rabbits that were on sale.  They were on sale before Easter b/c all their heads were decapitated.  LOL.  Trust me, my kids don't care.  Though they did ask what happened to all the heads.


A harmonica Bojan has been bugging us to get.  So, it's in there.  Plenty of bubble blowing tools as well.  More to come on Easter morning and what all we did today.  Right now, Littles need to get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment