Friday, February 22, 2013

Flabulous to Fabulous Friday

Well, I blew it.  Yep, sure did.  Was going strong the first few weeks losing weight and the whole 9 yards.  Curve ball came our way and we had to adjust to a new normal.  And yes, I know I'm having to be cryptic here but you'll know in due time.  Anyhow, I'm getting back on track.  Minus the stupid donut I had this morning.  Normally, we have oatmeal almost every single morning.  Seriously, we do.  Then, we have pancakes on Saturdays and omelets on Sundays.  Otherwise, it's oatmeal every day.  Much cheaper than cereal and much healthier as well.  Plus, when we do get cereal, it then becomes a special treat. 

Anyhow, been slack the last 2 weeks and I'll admit that.  Though slowly, getting back on the band wagon again.  Back to lifting weights and stretching everyday.  Take a multivitamin everyday as well.   And, this week got back into walking w/ t he kids.  That felt good to do for sure.  Nik pushes the stroller and takes turns w/ Summer though let's just say she needs more help than we'd like.  This weekend and next week are changing weeks for me for sure.  My friend is going to come over and we're walking again together.  That helps immensely b/c we keep each other in check.  Very happy about that for sure. 

I'm sad that I've stayed the same after going strong.  However, I know we all fall off.  It's getting back up and that's what counts.  We have found our new normal now and are really enjoying things.  So, you see me, ask how the exercise is going.  I need the nagging, need the encouragement.  There are lots of big happenings here and I want to be in shape for them all.  I want to run a 5K by the end of the year at some point.  And, I know I can.  So, off the computer I go and outside to take the kids.  They play and I either clean up the yard or garden or things like that.  Why should I sit down when they have recess?  I can be doing stuff as well.  Enjoy your weekend.  I will be outside and moving around for sure.  I'm ready to finish what I started earlier this year.  I was headed in the right direction.  Time to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment