Sunday, December 23, 2012

Why toilet paper???

And this is what my kids said the other day when they opened a gift.


After Meadow Lights the other night, we came home to a package.


Everyone wondering what could possibly be inside this box from Heather.


What could possibly be in here?  It's so big.  Not sure what's w/ the lines on these pictures so sorry about that.


Notice as they get older, they can appreciate the gravity of the situation.  Yana is cheering and the rest have rather disappointing looks.  Mom is happy as can be.


Stunned that they got a CASE full of Angel Soft!  LOL.  Yep, toilet paper.  Sense of humor is a good thing to have.  I don't think my children thought it was funny.  I thought it was one of the best gifts ever.  It was priceless just to see the looks on their faces.  I don't think very many cracked a smile.   Fantastic gift for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment