Monday, December 17, 2012

Manic Monday

Where do my weekends go??  Really, they are just too fast.  Here goes what we're up to this coming week.

  • Bojan has a band concert Tuesday night
  • Summer's birthday is Wednesday
  • Summer is having a party on Saturday
  • Max has an IEP meeting Wednesday
  • Going to Meadow Lights this week
  • Need to Christmas shop this week
  • Baking goodies today for Warren to take to work tomorrow
  • Kids are going to learn a hard lesson this week (& this time I'm sticking to it!)
  • Speech therapist comes this week
  • Kids are excited for Christmas
  • Air Duct people NOR Groupon have called or written me back.  I'm beyond ticked b/c that is $69
  • Selling stuff around the house
  • Haven't gotten Christmas cards out yet.  Or written for that matter.
  • House got cleaned this weekend
  • Homeschoolers don't want to work
  • Public school kids have early release on Thursday
  • Need to reserve for Birthday Bash
  • Need to reserve for Bulgarian Reunion 
  • Haven't heard from UNC yet regarding eval for Nik
  • Need to winterize the rv
  • Speech therapist called & we won't see her until next year
  • Mouse traps aren't working.  Back to the ones that work.  
  • Bunkbeds got picked up today (using money of selling to pay for beds the younger boys recently got)
  • Summer was in tears today!  She was beyond happy.  My friend Dee in GA sent her her very own Innotab.  Yep, she hasn't let it go.  LOL.  More later.
  • Warren is cooking fish for dinner
  • Need to go through Logan's clothes
  • Need to send in vision claims
  • Need to write thank yous
  • Hoping to get a family portrait done this weekend
  • Still deciding on Bojan's ortho issues
  • Would love to have gone to the Mayan end of the world party our friends are throwing but can't this go around.  However, kids & I may celebrate anyhow.  Of course, ours will probably be a bit more low key.  
  • Missing the FASD support group meeting this month
Okay, so that's what I can think of off the top of my head.  It's going to be a busy week but I think a good kind of busy.  I'm excited about so many things right now and that's not a bad place to be.   I'm actually looking forward to trying to lose weight.  Did great today till later this evening.  Warren and I are getting up every morning and walking first thing before kids are up.  Great way to start the day.  Well, need to go.  The list is lengthy but it will get done.  Hope everyone's week is a relaxing one. 

1 comment:

  1. You could shorten your to do list by having the kids create and write the thank you notes as part of homeschool. I have already started Rex and Emilia on coloring thank you cards and signing their names hand over hand even though it is difficult for them. I think it's a concrete way to teach children good manners, responsibility, and kindness... or so I hope.

    ReplyDelete