Monday, October 1, 2012

Manic Monday

Wow!  Lots happening here and that's why I'm writing so late in the day.  Shoot, it wasn't till just now that I finished school w/ some of them.  Hey, some days are just like that.  I'll cut to the chase w/ some bullet points and then later have a post on much more stuff.

  • Discovered baked meatballs aren't happening this evening b/c meat is not thawed out.  
  • Going to Wendy's tonight instead
  • Studying weather in homeschool right now.  
  • Way ahead on social studies so skipping this week & focusing on other subjects
  • Waiting on when shed will be delivered
  • Social worker came
  • soccer this week
  • church clubs this week
  • speech therapy this week
  • Nik's birthday this week
  • Progress reports came out
  • Nik can not stop talking about his birthday & running to the mailbox
  • Went to a corn maze
  • Am way behind on just about everything
  • Max cut my hair.  I asked for a trim...bye bye about 8 inches.  
  • Nik lost part of his implant.  The coil and magnet.  URGHH!!!
  • Need to do a fundraiser soon
  • Haven't decorated for Halloween yet
  • My kids are driving me crazy today
  • Sent in voter registration card to change polling place
  • Can never get caught up w/ thank you's
  • Sorted through Bojan and Alex's clothes this past week
  • Somehow, only 2 of my boys have winter jackets.  I am seriously perplexed by this one
  • Nik is absolutely in love w/ this orange pillow pet and blanket
  • Warren's car needs repair
  • Van needs balancing
  • Roof is leaking....still
  • Refi-ing on Thursday
  • Nik is making sentences now!  (not on paper)
  • Bojan's leg is new and breaking again
Way too much to tell you but once again, need to cut this short as I've started it at least 4 times today.  That gives you an idea of how today is.  Many more posts after dinner and bed time.  Need to get kids sorted first and laundry for that matter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment