Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How do you do scary??

It's Halloween time of course.  We haven't quite decorated yet but my kids have done a few things around here.  Thought I'd share one in particuliar.


We have a black light above our door.  Lazy, we don't take it down all year.  I know, quite redneck but hidden so not as bad as Honey Boo-Boo type, right?  LOL.  I don't get cable so haven't seen the show.  Just glimpes of it.  The kids drew these monsters and ghosts to hang up.  


And what it looks like w/ the lights on.


Another shot.  The highlighters glow in the dark.  Kids love it.  Maybe by Halloween we'll actually get to  the other decorations.  Every year I say I'm going to be ready THIS year.  I'm going to have decorations and crafty stuff this year.  Never happens.  I think Martha & Pinterest have created way too unrealistic expectations for average moms.  I hope I'm average & not below average.  I know way too many people who do Pinterest projects all the time.  Where do you all find the time?!  Or patience for that matter.  For me, glow in the dark ghosts will have to do for now.  Kind of cool though, huh?

Going to get more posts done since kids went to bed early. Yeh, that's a post in & of itself.  URGHH!!!  This has been an almost unbearable week here at Chaos Manor.  There is light at the end of the tunnel though.  And that's what counts.  Please, please just don't let it be a train.  More soon.  I'm on a post roll.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment