Monday, September 17, 2012

What's in the mail?

Really, I have no good title to come up with for a few pictures.  So, there you have it.  Kids are always excited to see what is in the mail.  Sometimes I get free samples or ordered a few items for teaching.  Today, we received a couple things and thought I'd share. 


I received Summer's new winter coat today!  My little fashionista is going to be stylin' in this coat I feel.  It even has a little hat that goes with it.


It's colorful just like she is.  And yes, my little 3T last year is now in a size 6.  I was able to find a new coat for $12.  Crazy, huh?  She of course loves it too.


The other day, I saw a book on Amazon for $2.49.  This was it.  Brand new and SO many cool recipes.  Irina and I are picking out a few this evening to try.  Can't wait.

 We received our Glambag today and this was in it.


The black make up bag and the smudge brush.  


It's a subscription box filled w/ goodies.  This time, we weren't as impressed.  Just stuff we really wouldn't use.  


Now, the nail polish, we loved this time around.  The tube on the left is lip gloss.  Very bright lip gloss.


Glambag apparently changed its' name to 1psy.  Yana says it stands for 1 pretty, sexy you but I'm not so sure.  I'm not too hip on the new lingo any more.  LOL.


Irina doing Alyona's nails.  We'll definitely use the products but just a little different than what we usually get.  And like I said, $10 a month for 6 girls that live in the house is a bargain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment