Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sneak peek

Thought I'd share a little sneak peek of a post that is forthcoming.


Nik, going to check out the mailbox.


Nik, looking for his name.  And boy, did he find some cards with his name on them!  I can not wait to share it all.   It will take me a little time but you all are bringing back a twinkle in a little kid's eyes who was crying last week b/c he had no friends to invite to a party.  Means a lot to him.  So much so, he has shown his therapist and social worker all the cards that he's received thus far.  One even from California!  He looked that up on You Tube later.  LOL.  Postcard had it spelled out for him which was cool.  Can't wait to share it all.  For now, just a sneak peak b/c I have a lot to write about.  Packages were even received today.  Right now, he's building a Kinex Roller coaster w/ Logan and is in 7th Heaven.  Just incredible.  I can't describe the feeling I have b/c of it all.  It's hard to describe.  Just seeing him this happy makes me happy for him.  It's contagious!  More on it in a bit. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad he is enjoying the fun of new friends. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have his package in the car. Told you it would take me a few days to get to the post office :)

    ReplyDelete