Friday, August 17, 2012

My Glam Bag

We are down to two subscription boxes only at this house.  One is Cravebox and the other is Glam Bag.  This help w/ keeping costs down believe it or not. There are 6 girls in this house so beauty supplies are a must.  LOL.  And, we all know make up/ lotions/ etc. are not cheap at all.  So, decided to try this box for $10 a month.  We always get well more than $10 worth in the box so really a win-win situation for us.  We divide the box up when it comes.  Helps promote sharing for sure.  Boys want a box now.  I'll have to see about that.  Told them to work on their room first and we'll take it from there.


My Glam Bag comes in an unmistakable bright pink packaging.  


Nice make up bag and we all can't wait to see what's inside the bag.


And a picture of all the goodies inside.


I got some eye shadow.  Oh, and cremes.  Anything that says anti- wrinkle or anti-aging the girls automatically give to me.  URGHH!!!  Are they trying to tell me something??  Hope not or I'm not sharing next time.  


This perfume smelled really good.  The older girls are sharing this one.  


Even Summer gets in on the action.  Nik is just the camera hog.  Summer got this make up bag.  It comes in one every time so lots of variety and chances for everyone to snag one.  Love it.


Reni, giving that fake 10yo smile.  She already painted her nails w/ this nail polish before we could even divide items up.  


Irina, happy w/ some of the items she got this go around from the glam bag.


The girls love this nail polish.  I hate it.  I'm not big on fluorescent orange.  So, let the girls share this bottle.  


This was nice lip gloss.  I have plenty though so Alyona took this one off my hands gladly. 

We really enjoyed this month's glam bag and have tried everything.  We enjoy getting the products each month and like not having to stand around at the department stores deciding what we want.  In addition, we sometimes get much higher end products than what we'd be able to afford. Waiting to see what next month brings. 

1 comment:

  1. After seeing your previous posts on the Glambag, I decided to give it a try. Maria thought it was for her room...we ended splitting it too and like you I got the anti-aging items and the eye shadow :) I'm not into neon nail polish either (ours was pink). Thanks for sharing, the Cravebox and Glambag are fun to get.

    ReplyDelete