Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Miscellaneous pictures

Thought it was time to do some odd pictures I have.  No order. 


Nik set a bird trap.  Yep, he did.  Put bird seed in his bug catcher and unzipped it.  Has a string rigged to the top of it so he can pull it when the bird goes in. I thought it was quite clever.  My kids are always inventing things.  


My very handsome youngest boy.  Love him to pieces. He's come so far in just a few short years.  He is excited to try to learn to read this year and is soaking up so much already.  


I always throw clippings of flowers in my flowerbed.  They either will just die out and put nutrients in the soil or they will go to seed and come up.  These came up!  I think they look great around the hostas.  It spread quickly too.  I believe they are a type of verbina but don't quote me on that one.  They really do look great.  No watering or anything.  


One of the bird feeders hung up.  


A close up view of the bird feeder the kids made & hung up all over the yard.  Super easy to spread peanut butter on a pinecone and cover in birdseed.


A picture Nik made.  I guess that's my clue that he loves church and wants to go back.  The middle part Logan wrote.  He was translating for Nik.  They've become very close as well.  More miscellaneous pictures to come.  Need to feed them lunch and then we're working in our lapbook again on Presidents today.  Getting a lot done w/ it for sure.  Bojan and Max have torn down the old fence.  The wire one.  We're prepping for building a new fence, panels and all.  Oy!  But, it will make life SO MUCH easier w/ the dogs having a place to go.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment