Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blessed by bows

Last week, my girls received a package in the mail.  Check it out:


Addressed to the Boyd Girls.  Excitement is already building.  Summer looks like she's going to explode.  LOL.  


Time to open it up and see what's lurking inside.


Not sure which one of them is most excited.  I think it's a tie.  


Look at all those bows!!!  Can you believe how many there are?  Such cool varieties too.

Aren't they beautiful?!  It's so awesome.


Such dilemmas of what bows to choose.  This was just so incredible for her to do for the girls.  They thoroughly enjoyed it and have worn bows everyday since.  Made their day.  Mine too for that matter.  

Judy from VA sent us all these wonderful bows.  It really was a huge blessing for us.  I've never been crafty.  I am no Martha Stewart though I secretly long to be.  I can't create things such as this.  Wish I could.  And, we don't have the extra money to spend on special bows like this.  So for them to receive an entire package full, it really touched my heart.  Meant a lot to me.  Thanks so much Judy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment