Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Need some cute kid pics

What seemed like such a down post needs to be followed by some cute kiddos I feel.  So, without further adieu here's some pics:


 Summer, just vegging out on the couch.  I'm sure Diego or Dora is on in the background.  

Reni, working on her chore...wiping the table down.  Do you love that fluorescent orange nail polish??


Summer, in all her cuteness.  She dresses herself.  Doesn't matter if it's her sisters' skirt or not.  She is my girlie girl and loves pink.  


Alyona.  My newest teenager.  Crazy, huh?  One day I'll have a picture w/ nothing on the floor.  I see watermelon and a basket of peaches.  No matter how big the kitchen, stuff still ends up on the floor. 


 I honestly didn't think my Bulgarian Beauty could get any more tan.  She can.


To me, she just looks way too grown up here.  My baby is growing up.  Umm, where's my young one???  LOL.  

Okay, cute pictures always help my mood.  This was post two.  On  a roll so starting # 3.   more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment