Monday, July 16, 2012

Manic Monday

Seemed like this past weekend lasted forever.  We didn't do much as you read.  Went to a little local festival, painted, planted azaleas, and painted some more. But this week we'll be kicking it up a notch.  So, here's a little of what's going on at Chaos Manor this week.

  • 10 kids go to the dentist this week
  • 5 kids go to the dentist today
  • Warren goes to the dentist today
  • JCPS still has not called us regarding Alyona's IEP.  Been doing this since May.  I'm really not in the mood for this crap so when I confront, I'm sure it will be a scene.  Yes, I'll be civil but I've been dealing w/ these folks for over 12 years now.  You'd think they know I mean business.  
  • Letter to DPI may happen soon
  • Trying to finish up getting homeschool stuff ready for fall
  • Missed church yesterday.....again
  • VBS starts the end of this month
  • Younger kids have soccer tryouts later this week
  • Pool is blue again
  • Hot beginning this week
  • Waiting to hear from contractors
  • Contemplating if our plan C may not be a better plan
  • Kids just saw 2 deer in the back yard
  • cleaned house this morning
  • Need to apply for SSI for Irina
  • Waiting for doc to call back.  7 kids need check ups
  • Need to get Summer a cardiology appointment
  • Working on a application to get Nik a Kindle Fire for speech apps
  • Trying to find a way to get Nik those Neptunes
  • Reni lost a tooth
  • Much, much more going on
Too much else is going on as well.  However, speech therapist is coming in a bit and then we have 5 dentist appts.  So, need to get stuff done.  More posts later.  I think I wrote 5 yesterday.  I'm catching up...sort of.  Enjoy your Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment