Sunday, July 22, 2012

Glam Bag

As some of you know, I'm about saving money.  Yet, we also like to try new things here too.  It's finding balance.  Well, we signed up for Cravebox first before it went very public.  Part of their 'testing' stages if you will.  Still get the Cravebox.  Then, I found out there were other boxes people get each month that they were trying.  So, we tried Birchbox and Glambag.  This is our second Glam bag we've gotten I believe.  Though we're not sticking w/ the Birchbox, we most likely will stick w/ the Glam bag.  It's $10 a month and more geared toward girl care...makeup, hair care, etc.  Stuff like that.  And let's face it, we have lots of girls in this house and 3 of them are teens!  If I can spend $10 a month, give everyone a little something and everyone be happy, definitely worth it. 


Everyone knows right away which company sends what.  This one is very distinguishable w/ it's pink packaging.


I give the make up bags away.  Not sure who's turn it is next to get the bag.  Maybe mine??

 This is what we got this month.  And, I think we've all tried about everything.  The Circus nail polish is from a new company...Circus.  It was yellow.  I hated the color but apparently it's more popular w/ the teens these days.  Didn't have to worry about that going to waste.  LOL. 

The wipes in front I used and am still using. It came w/ a package of 10.  They sell these and I've always wanted to try them.  What a great way.  I love them!  I've been using Burts Bees wipes but I do really like these and may have to switch.  It was a great scent too.  Didn't leave my face sticky and easy to use at night after such a long day w/ the kids. 

Another thing we got in the bag was something from Juice Beauty. Organic moisturizer that smells like green apples. I like the scent.  It has sunscreen which I like.  However, I thought it was a bit too thick and left my face w/ a gooey feel.  I gave it to the girls.  They have yet to try it so can't wait to hear what they say.

Next thing we recieved was a conditioner sample.  I think it was hydropunch.  It does the job.  Not bad at all.

Finally, we recieved lip glaze from Bare Essecentials.  Was awesome! 

So, this bag was packed full of stuff we could use.  In addition, well more than the $10 we paid for it.  My girls have said we're keeping this one so I guess we are. 

Been a very busy weekend and later tonight I'll catch up on it.  For now, must go help paint and hang up blinds.


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if there is anything like this for england... :)

    ReplyDelete