Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fun in the sun!

My fish in the water are at it again and loving every minute of the water during hot summer days.  Thought I'd share a few pics of some of them in the pool the other day.  Hope you enjoy it.


 Summer was so proud to show me that she could go under water!


Very satisfied w/ her accomplishments.


The "float" they created.  LOL.  I doubt OSHA would approve.  


Colorful creation though, isn't it?


Some of my goofballs.  Nik, Logan and Reni.


Alyona, Irina and Summer stopping to pose for a second.


What do you think these three are up to?


I think Nik is going to do the spilts.  They were trying to get him to stand on their shoulders.  It sort of worked.


For now, on the one shoulder.  


Hey, whatever works.  They all had fun in the pool.  Not too much fighting.  We've learned Alex is the catalyst and we're working on that lately.  We'll get there.  More posts forthcoming.  Trying to get a video to upload.  Hope you're all having a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment