Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Little Fashionista

Okay, so I pretty much get almost everything from yard sales, hand me downs or consignment shops.  Love it.  Saves us a ton.  But everything once in awhile, I want something special for a particular child.  Like I know when next year comes, I'll be looking for a dress for Yana at stores.  need to save up I guess.  Anyhow, this time I wanted a really girlie dress for Summer.  Something just for her that was new.  Bought just for her.  She's my youngest and I know will rarely have the opportunity for anything new.  So, the other day I splurged. 


Do you think she'll look beautiful when a professional takes her picture?


She too is SO pleased with the choice.  Summer is such a pink princess.  Loves pink and anything girlie.  


A closer up view of the dress.  Bad lighting but gives you a better idea of what it looks like.  I can't wait to take it professionally somewhere.  Just want to remember my sweet little Bulgarian princess when she was little.  Should have done this months ago.  She went from a 3T to a 6 in the blink of an eye.  I have a favorite picture of all my kids.  One of Alex is in a special winnie the pooh costume I bought him.  Now, I need to find something just as special for Reni.  She though is quite picky.  May take some time to do.  

Just had to share.  Warren worked today.  Kids and I hung out here.  Got 2 ceiling fans finally to replace the ones that have been broken now for well over a year.  Not much going on right now.  That's a good thing though.  Kids and I are now addicted to a show on Netflix called Flashpoint.  I had heard of it but never seen it before.  Summer of course is still addicted to Diego and Dora.  More to come.  One day, I'll catch up with emails.  One day. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Summer is lovely!
    I thought your kids might be interested in the Boston Globe's photo essay on Bulgaria -- it's spectacular! http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2012/06/scenes_from_bulgaria.html

    ReplyDelete