Saturday, May 12, 2012

The ring is the thing

Max is a sophomore this year in school.  Well, it was time to order rings.  School's rings are outrageously priced so I asked around.  Found out most don't order from the school anyhow.  There is a company that is in TX that makes them for much, much less.  Same thing.  Same quality.  So, after getting recommendations of this company from others, we went ahead w/ the order.  I was proud of Max b/c he used his own money from work and birthday money.  It was something he wanted. 

Max, opening the box and seeing what it looks like.  


Yeh, doing mom a favor and actually looking at the camera.  LOL.  My son is growing up.  Way too fast for my tastes.  That's okay though.  I know he'll do fine. Just another step forward in life and a reality check for me.  He'll be  junior soon.  Only 2 more years of high school to go.  Yikes!  Better not blink on the rest of the kids.  My miss something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment