- Unpack and wash all laundry from trip.
- Get organized.
- File for 8 insurance claims.
- Finally get oregano to a friend of mine. LOL.
- Tend to garden.
- Church clubs. We missed last week.
- End of soccer season party.
- Decide on how to handle the roofing situation.
- Warren to orthopedist today.
- Throw out old trampoline. It's broken. Unfortunately, with all the sensory issues, they really do need a trampoline. Looking currently.
- Sell old fencing.
- Get the house thing sorted. By that, I mean what to do about selling.
- Keep treating pool to get ready to open it for the season. Wahoo!!!
- Still walking w/ my friend every morning.
- Order 3 sets of new glasses.
- Figure out where magic roof will come from.
- Lots more but just can't think straight. Just got a call from IRS.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Much going on as usual. Just settling back in from being gone the last few days. Today is Monday. Thought I'd highlight a little of what we've got going on this week.