Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Max's drawings

Haven't done these in awhile.  Plus, Max doesn't have many laying around that he shows me any more.  He did a few drawings for the school that they're using for props for a play I believe.  Not sure.  Max still loves to draw.  He's starting art club at the church tonight so it will be interesting to see what they do there.  Found a few laying around of a hallway.  Thought it was interesting b/c it feels like you're in the hallway to me.  Here they are:



I could never have this kind of eye.  In fact, I will never forget the comments in high school in the ONE art class I had to take.  I was so proud b/c I finally thought I had gotten something right that someone could recognize.  Art teacher comes around and says nice bat.  I said thanks but it's a squirrel.  Max got zip talent from me as you can imagine.  LOL.  But, he has talent for sure in my opinion.  I'll show you more once I find them.  He really draws some interesting things. 

And this is the artist himself.  My oldest son. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I had that kind of talent! It really feels like I'm looking through the hallway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those are amazing!! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Max needs to stay with drawings. He has talent.
    Fran in Ft Worth

    ReplyDelete