Friday, April 13, 2012

Decisions, decisions

Okay, so I'm not usually one of these people that takes time to enter their kids in contests.  I just don't do it.  Weelll, this came along and just have to do it.  So, kids and I put Summer in some clothes and did our best.  They want unprofessional pictures and well, I am NO professional, that's for sure!  But, kids and I are having a hard time deciding on some pictures.  So, thought I'd number some that we have and get opinions from others on here.  Just say what # you like or if you don't like them at all.  Won't hurt my feelings.  Pictures could be no older than a month.  So, some  I pulled and some we took the other day.  Need opinions.  Thanks in advance.  To me, she's the cutest thing ever!  But, I'm a bit biased, I know.  And that's okay b/c that's what mom's are supposed to be.


#1


#2


#3
 

 #4


 #5


 #6


 #7


#8


 #9


#10


#11

Those are the 11 that we thought were cute of Summer.  Yes, I know they are totally unprofessional.  Always wished I could take pictures but I can't.  Some have that talent, I do not.  Just like some can make gingerbread houses.  I can not.  But, I do have some cute kiddos.  Does that count for something.  LOL.  Anyhow, please honestly tell me which # you like best.  I will submit the photo and then tell you all about it.  For now, need better eyes than mine.  Thanks so much.  Hope everyone has an awesome weekend.  Looks like now 3 of my teens are working tomorrow.  So we'll have the other 7 at the ballfield...all day long.  Got to go.  Warren is coming home to make homemade subs for dinner.  Yum.  Due to some stupidity, I burned a few batches of cupcakes.  Now, have to go re-make them.  

23 comments:

  1. I like #3 and #4 the best, but they are all cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all! 10 is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #5 and #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. numbers 4, 9, 10 are my favorites, but they're all precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked #4 and #10. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree....3 and 4 are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of them! however on my opinion the pictures like #1 or #7 have too much of background and it can distract viewers. so maybe #3 or #9? so difficult to choose the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all cute, but # 1 and #7 are my favorite.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 3 has always been my favorite. I agree that she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All adorable - #10 is a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like 4, 6 and 10 but all are adorable.
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like 2, 3, 8 and 10. Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all sweet but #10 for me and yes, good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for 4,6,10,and 11. There's nooo way to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3, 4, 6, 7 Michele Berg/dawgfan Atlanta GA

    ReplyDelete
  16. 4 and 6

    are the other kids getting jealous about all the "she's SO CUTE" comments etc?

    ReplyDelete
  17. They all are adorable but to narrow it down, I'd say 3, 4 and 10 Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote for 3, 6 or 10!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 3, 4, and 6. 4 is the best photographically, but the others are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. #3 or #5. And how do you feel about arranged marriages. She could marry my cutie BG boy! ;)

    http://momentsdefined.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete