Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bad awful day

Ever read the book 'Grover's Bad Awful Day?'  Well, that was my day today. Nothing went right.  Nothing.  The kids were horrible.  put it this way, even Bojan said to me "Mom, how do you do this every day?"  He also said now I know why you're tired at the end of the day.  Ah, maybe this break from school is good for him.  LOL.  But in all seirousness, it was terrible today.  No listening, punishment chores galore, no playing, etc.  Just a mess.  One thing after another.  No kidding, I just had to stop and go clean up dog vomit.  Kids were feeding the dog pizza.  Lovely.  After a bad day, and trying to make dinner, Nik decides to add to the fun.


He came down w/ Summer in tow and proud of his work. 


I'm not even sure if that is all make up!  Just know I threw her into a bubble bath after this.  And she was yelling a bunch of stuff.  Only thing I could make out was Logan and Nik.  So, those two both had a hand in this.  

I had other posts I was working on.  But, after this really bad day, horrible headache and such, I just can't do it.  There are two great boys I must tell about who need a host family.  Never knew my day would go south so fast.  We all have those days from time to time.  But this one took the cake.  Don't even ask what happened to the cake.  Good news is, the day is over.  Tomorrow it is a fresh day.  I"m hopeful.  Going to be sunny, soccer practice, some science outside, etc. So, more posts tomorrow.  Hope you all had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can laugh now that the day has passed, because these photos are wonderful...look at that face in the first picture...like "I know, they did this to me!" naughty and adorable at the same time...I've been there too.

    ReplyDelete