Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Cravebox

Last month I told you about a program for just $10 a month. Now, you know I'm always looking for a bargain.  And, this seems to be a great bargain.  You never know what you're getting in the box.  It is so cool waiting for that surprise to come in the mail.  It so far has been stuff I can use.  So, let me get to this month's box.

It always comes so beautifully packaged.  


 Alyona, anxiously awaiting what's inside.  Last time there was chocolate so you know the kids were really ready to what was in here. 


No chocolate this time.  This box was full of vitality.  In it, there was Emergen C, a pedometer, olive oil, facial and neck toner, & a year's subscription to prevention magazine.  It is to kick start a healthy year.  


Not sure what is up w/ the picture.  This has a packet of 10 in it.  I think at Walmart it is $3.50 a box.  Umm, the kids and I tried it.  Not a fan.  LOL.  But, a way to get healthy if you like that. 


Now, we really use olive oil in this house so this was fantastic.  I'm not sure what it retails for but do know olive oil is not cheap.  

We also got a subscription to Prevention magazine for a year.  It's usually .99 an issue.  Right there, that's around $12!  The toner that came w/ it retails for $120!  Yes, that's right.  $120.  My camera was acting up so sorry I didn't get a shot of it.  The pedometer is cool.  You register it for rewards.  The more active you are, the more rewards you get.  You order it, it is $24.95.  So, my $10 got me well over $160 worth of stuff.  Love it!  What's nice is you get to try some things you might not have tried before.  Last month, we got to try the nail polish that we'll be buying from now on.  So, you just never know.  You can cancel any time so it's wonderful.  Been worth it though.  Check it out today.  Thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment