Saturday, December 24, 2011

Summer's birthday cake

I forgot about these pictures.  After Daddy brought home balloons, we had her birthday cake. 

Summer and Max.  Of course.  She was just so excited about her balloons.


 Getting ready to have some birthday cake. 



I think she's excited.  Love that face.  


Everyone was singing to her.  I wanted Max to catch her blowing out the candles. He didn't.  Why I give my kids the camera at memorable moments, I'll never know.  

 I think she's a bit happy, don't you?  She turned 5 years old.  Amazing. 


Reni with a slice of cake.  


Close up shot of the  birthday girl.


Ahh, the sweet taste of chocolate.  

It was just us for her birthday cake celebration.  And she couldn't have been happier.  I think her face says it all.  Thanks for all the birthday wishes for our baby girl.  Can't wait to watch her learn and grow from year to year.

1 comment: