Monday, December 19, 2011

Computer break... but back

Okay, I haven't posted for a bit I know.  It was such a long, hard, hectic weekend that I honestly just needed to get a short computer break.  So, I did.  I'll explain lots of things in the next 3 posts for sure but just wanted to give a heads up that I'm still here.  LOL.  Can't wait to share so, so many things. Today is Summer's birthday!  Oh, SO, SO much to say about a ton of stuff.  More to come shortly.  Composing a bunch of things now and getting pictures together.  Right now, need to figure out dinner and then come back up here.  After 2 of my sons tried to pierce their ears today, one hit their brother, Summer pooped in her pants, & too many other little things that happened around here, I'm ready to get back to blogging.  Sometimes though, you just need a break & this weekend did help.  All is getting back to normal and more to come.   Check back later.  Pictures & other news.  Never dull at Chaos Manor, never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment